The I’m From Honey Mask contains 38.7% (46.4g) real 100% natural honey from Jirisan, effectively hydrates and nourishes dry and flaky skin, returning its elasticity and radiance.
This Honey Mask is also a versatile multi-tasker. It can be added to a clay mask to reduce the dryness and harshness of the clay mask or added to aloe vera gel to create a lightweight but hydrating moisturiser.
Honey delivers its naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and healing properties, helps soothe and relieve damaged, troubled skin.
Different to pure honey, I’m From Honey Mask has a moist, comfortable finish without any stickiness, and retains its soft, creamy texture for long periods without hardening.
Jirisan Herbal Honey
Jirisan, one of the areas most abundant with wild herbs in Korea, is privileged with key environmental conditions that allow their herbs to grow with maximum potency. The Jirisan natural honey is full of the 1000+ plants and herbs that grow in Jirisan, along with various nutrients.
- Propolis – Rich in various vitamins, minerals, amino acids
- Bentonite – Absorbs sebum, removes impurities, nourishes, replenishes elasticity.
- Bee Venom – Promotes oil-water balance
- Macadamia Nut Oil – Moisturizing suppleness
- Jojoba Seed Oil – Nourishing
- Hazelnut Oil – Pore tightening
[ Ingredients ]
Honey, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Polysorbate 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propolis Extract, Beta-Glucan, Bee Venom, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin
[ Directions ]
- After cleansing, evenly spread the honey mask to the whole face.
- Wash off all remains after letting the mask sit on the face for a minimum of 10 minutes, to a maximum of one hour.
[ Volume ]
[ Exp ]